The first SPOMAN Open Science students have been working on their projects during spring 2017. The projects have been carried out under supervision from proff. Kim Daasbjerg, lektor Henrik Birkedal, lektor Rikke Louise Meyer and senior researcher Morten Foss at Aarhus University in a collaboration with a growing group of companies.
- Unisense A/S left an impression on the Open Science Students
- Student visit at Unisense
- The graphene projects do things a little different.
- SPOMAN Open Science project updates
- Functional nanostructuring of plastic moulding tools
- Functional Hydrogels: Medical silicone with antifouling properties and drug delivery possibilities